The Auditorium is an acoustically designed venue of international quality. It is one of the best Auditoriums in the Delhi NCR, equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure enabling direct telecast, 35 mm projection. The Auditorium is ideal for large conferences, seminars, film screenings, presentations, and cultural performances of all kinds.
With seating capacity of 600+ people, the design of the auditorium features gently raking stalls and two galleries that wrap around both sides and rear of the auditorium, creating a sense of intimacy between audience and performer.
The outstanding feature of the auditorium is the stage. With 48 feet depth and a 40 feet opening frontage, it is large by any standards and ideal for all kinds of presentations, ranging from plays, to group and solo performances.
The auditorium is equipped with the latest in sound technology. The speakers which are world class are placed just above the stage. Use of corrugated plywood and PoP eliminates reverberations and provides the best in acoustics.
The control room which is directly above the balcony gives a frontal view of the stage. It has the best in light technology and is under regular advice from the great lighting experts.
- DLP projector with Motorized Screen
- Cyclorama screen
- Panafax board
- Special effect lights like stage lights with dimmer control etc.
- Centrally air – conditioned
- 5 Attached meeting rooms with capacity of 100 each
- Open Stage and area for 800+ gathering open air event
- 2 green rooms (Separate for gents & ladies with attached toilet)
- Control room with Audio – Video recording
- Separate Toilet for Ladies & Gents (Each Floor)
- Camera in Main Gate Entrance
- Attached Dining Area
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (D. Pharm)